Please read all the terms and conditions carefully and thoroughly.
Understand the Terms:
CO: Jiwacamp Campsite Operator, the team that manages Jiwacamp campsite.
Camper: You or people or groups that rented the campsite slot in Jiwacamp.
Park Management: Authority that governs and manages the entire Sungai Pandan Forest Park & Waterfall.
Forestry: Jabatan Perhutanan Malaysia or National Forestry Department that owns the entire area of forest park in the state including where Sungai Pandan Forest Park & Waterfall and also Jiwacamp is situated.
Slot: Means your camping lot that you rent for camping activity.
Zone: The areas inside Jiwacamp that are separated by price and location.
- Bookings are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- The camper agrees to provide accurate and complete information when booking and checking in.
- The camper must be at least 18 years old to book a campsite at Jiwacamp.
- Only registered campers are allowed to stay on the campsite.
- The camper agrees to pay the full amount due at the time of booking.
Check-In and Check-Out Policy:
- Campers can check-in at 00:01 am on their booking date.
- Campers must check-out at 11:59 pm on the end date of their booking.
- Failure to check-in by 11:59 pm on the booking date will result in the booking being canceled and no refund will be provided.
- The camper agrees to comply with all campsite rules and regulations.
- The camper is responsible for the conduct of all members of their party.
- Quiet hours are from 11:00 pm to 7:00 am.
- KARAOKE IS STRICTLY NOT ALLOWED!. Guitar, campsite singing is okay.
- Electricity is run by a petrol generator and is allowed only for mobile devices or laptops charging. RICE COOKER, ELECTRIC STOVE / GRILLS, ELECTRICAL EQUIPMENT ABOVE 600 WATT ARE STRICTLY NOT ALLOWED. A FINE OF RM500 WILL BE IMPOSED ON CAMPERS WHO DISOBEY THIS RULE.
- No open fires are allowed, except in designated areas or by using fire pits.
- The camper must keep their campsite clean and free of litter.
- The camper must dispose of all waste in the designated areas.
- The camper must not damage or remove any trees, plants, or wildlife.
- Campers are not allowed to bring any firearms or weapons into the camping area.
- Campers are not allowed to bring pets into the camping area.
- The camper acknowledges that they are responsible for their own safety and the safety of their party.
- The camper agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Jiwacamp CO, Park Management, and Forestry from any claims or damages arising from the camper’s use of the campsite or the park.
- The camper acknowledges that Jiwacamp CO, Park Management, and Forestry are not responsible for any loss or damage to the camper’s personal property.
- This is a protected reserved forest park. This is a real jungle with all wildlife in it. Always be observant of the environment. Venomous insects and reptiles are dangerous, so be cautious when we are in their environment.
- Jiwacamp encourages a peaceful and harmonious camping experience for all campers. Please be respectful of other campers’ peace and quiet by minimizing loud noise during the night hours.
- Please be aware that noise pollution from the CO activity, such as leaf blowing or generator noise, may occur at times. Jiwacamp will try their best to minimize the noise pollution for camper serenity, but campers must understand that some level of noise may be present in order to maintain the best clean and safe environment for all.
- CO will light a firecracker periodically throughout the night to keep the wildlife away from the campsite at night for the safety of campers. Please tolerate the shock from the firecracker.
- Weather like wind, rain, and storms may cause “kepala air” phenomenon at the waterfall. However, Jiwacamp has historically never been washed out by sudden rising water. Safety precautions have been taken by CO by leveling our campsite higher than the other side of the creek. Any spill-over or sudden raise of water would impact the other side of the campsite. Campers’ side will be safe. We are lucky our Sungai Pandan Waterfall is a natural water force damper.
- CO takes daily inspections on all the trees inside the camping zone. However, we cannot predict nature, and falling branches are a natural process. Campers are advised to be cautious and stay clear of any trees that may pose a hazard.
By booking a campsite at Jiwacamp, you agree to these terms and conditions. Jiwacamp reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time without notice.